NEWS & LINKS
- California Water has additional field personnel and is requiring backflow installations for meter protection. Letters are being sent out weekly.
- California Water tests are going to be mailed soon and will be due June 15, 2016
- Government and school jobs - we are DIR-PWC registered and can do prevailing wage jobs
- Los Angeles County Health Department will now accept copies of their test form. In addition the following changes are being made:
1. The $31 fee per device will now be enforced by the County Tax Collector. This is a per device fee that must be paid to avoid a tax lien and does not have to do with testing.
2. The County will now enforce the testing requirement by turning off water service for non-compliance.
- Golden State Water has sent numerous letters that require installation of new backflow devices.
- Backflow thief caught and sentenced (Whittier Daily News)
- Bronx workers use contaminated water (New York Daily News)
- Brain Eating Amoeba Reaction (KHOE 8 News)
- American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA) Incidents Page
- Los Angeles County Environmental Health
Newsletter and Service Guide